Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello from the Blizzard of 2015 - The Merrimacians portrait project


We've been advised to stay inside today and there are another maybe 12 hours of this snow coming down.  The snow bank is only about 5 feet high and the snow is light and fluffy.

What about the People Painting People project?  Well, it's now done and ready for the installation which has been postponed three times now because of snow--but any day now!  I started to post here during the period of time when we were painting the portraits and switched over to my daily blog after that when I was doing the daily work on them.  I did reach my goal of 30 portraits.  It has been a great journey.  Now it will be installed at the library for 2 months.
.
If you only see one page at a time, click on older posts or refer to the information in the right hand margin.

To see these portraits click here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Pyche said...

I removed some comments because they were really promoting something. (their links to advertising of non-art related things.)