Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 4-first painting day, 9-12-14

We got up very early, did our hour walk, had a great breakfast and went to paint. Our first painting day, I brought the lightest kit ever, and so far it's working just fine.  I started out with a little 6x6 study and less than an hour later it started to spit rain with a high chance of heavy rain, so I packed up and went up to town, got $ at ITM,  meds at pharmacy, had soup and then started to feel really bad with a cold and sore throat so we skipped the museum.
The meds did nothing for my throat, and after probably taking too much, they finally kicked in but I spent the rest of the day in bed and Carol brought me my supper. I hope I'm good enough for the bus tour tomorrow.
Morning view

Scene right outside my front doorway and scene I painted the first day.

No comments: