Thursday, February 13, 2014

DPW Day - navigation nightmare

DPW PAGE...During this BIG snow storm today I spent the entire day (again) on the computer trying to get my ducks in a row, more or less, getting my PayPal and my Dailypaint Works page working correctly.  What a challenge.  There were a number of things that I couldn't figure out in order to get it to work correctly, but I'll have to go in again later and see if I can fix it. It is a very involved sign up with all kinds of links and permissions that are needed in order for DPW to automatically "feed" things starting with PayPal and finishing with my sites themselves which includes blogs, FB, Etsy, the whole enchilada.  If it gets completed correctly, DPW has a tracking site that has every piece of information you might want about your artwork and sales, even from other sites.  I don't feel bad though because I'm probably not alone.  So the successful artists must also be web geniuses as well it seems.

REGIONAL SHOW ENTRY..I also submitted two paintings for the regional juried show.  Happily I was accepted to the Newburyport Art Association's Winter Juried Show which is now hanging.  I have never been accepted into the regional shows and I always blamed the photos!  ha ha

No comments: