Sunday, August 23, 2009

The night before........(The Atelier!)

OK, I'm psyched. I'm excited. I'm hoping that I'll learn something, and that some of the things that are taught, actually stick in my brain. I'm making sure that I have all the right equipment. We start every day at 1 p.m.. I guess we are going for evening light. 1 p.m to 6 p.m.

I didn't mention that I'm going to Port Clyde, Maine after this 5-day atelier with David Curtis, and after that, I'm off to the famous painting spot for the last 100 years: Monhegan Island. I'll have to update this blog on Wednesday when I return from the long weekend. I hope I'll have something good to show you. The weather is supposed to be warm, maybe hot, and humid.

These workshops always state that they will take you to the next level......let's hope. I guess this is the challenge: Next level or not?

No comments: