Thursday, December 27, 2012

Favorites at the West Newbury Library

Please refer to my other blog for the story about the favorites at West Newbury Library.  That show is closing this coming Saturday.  I also hung another new solo show today at the Rhythm Cafe in Merrimac MA.--also mentioned on my daily blog.

I truly appreciate those who have participated in the "Vote for Your Favorite Painting" raffle as it has been very informative.  Mary's other blog--my daily activities.

My adventures for the new year?  Well, I haven't finished thinking about that yet.  I have booked another trip to Italy with Margaret Egli Thomson's group and a workshop nearby with Dreama Toll Perry.  I am trying not to do workshops, but sometimes I can't resist.  I do have some paintings that I plan to paint that have been "on the shelf" for a long time and it's time to get them done.  I really need to organize my photo library, it's way out of hand, do backups on my various computers, etc.  Now that this year is over and I look back over this past year, I have done a good job of achieving my goals and now I can concentrate on 2013.

No comments: