Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 13 Painting Day, 9-21-14

Started with breakfast then some people painted a portrait of Buzzy.  Because we slept a little late and the portrait session was 1/2 hour underway and I didn't bring portrait colors I decided to pass. Carol and I went uptown (for the first of a couple of trips) to walk and get an empty bottle of olive oil as prearranged with the museum tasting person so I could share a big bottle with Gail. We checked out the festival that was culminating today. The festival was a unique experience and lots of fun. We got back at 5:30 or 6 and  I painted all of about 10 minutes to correct a little painting for the show. We joined the art exhibition of everyone's paintings before going to supper.  It's now 9:15 and I can't wait to get to sleep.

















No comments: